Ah, I don’t even know what to say, I’m truly speechless right now. Thank you so much Kenya for nominating me for this. It means the world to me, honestly I can’t even put into words how much I appreciate this, especially having only just started this blog at the beginning of the year. I didn’t expect this, so thank you again darling.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
• Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
1. What is your favourite romantic movie/novel?
- My favorite romantic movie would have to be either Casablanca or Breakfast at Tiffany’s, I could never choose between them.
2. Why did you start blogging?
- Ah, this is a good question. There are many reasons, but I guess it all sums up to me wanting to do something for myself? That’s the best way I can put it. I’ve never shared my poetry beforehand, only with like 2 other people, so this was a really big deal for me, but I wanted a place where I could share my work and be happy doing so.
3. What is your biggest achievment in life so far?
- Being a mother. I can’t really think about anything other than that. I’m still young, and I haven’t accomplished nearly as much as I wish I had, but having my baby girls makes me feel like I’ve done something.
4. Who is your most facourite author?
- Sylvia Plath, she is and always will be my favorite.
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Hmm, probably shapeshifting. Teleportation would be a close 2nd
6. What/who is your biggest inspiration?
- Oof. I’d have to say BTS (yes they’re a Kpop group and so what). I’m going to ramble on this I just know I am, so please bare with me. I was going through a very hard time before I discovered them, but when I did it was like a breath of fresh air. They’re very vocal about a lot of important topics ( mental health, gender-fluidity, addressing social conscious topics & self image) and I usually never saw that in artists before. I was never one to look up to celebrities for inspiration, but they’ve truly taught me so many things.
7. What, do you think, is your spirit animal, and why?
- I want to say a butterfly. They have powerful meanings, but they’re so fragile. Beautifully delicate.
8. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what is it’s meaning?
- Oh this is very good. I would have to say youniverse; the meaning would be, the world only consists of myself.
9. What is the worst joke you’ve ever heard?
- I literally laugh at everything so this is terrible for me to answer, but the worst one would have to be when we were watching a video on the anti-lock breaking system in my drivers ed class, and at the end of the video the man was like, “Okay, we’ll give you a BRAKE next time.” I still chuckle at that.
10. Who would you choose to stay in an elevator with you for a week?
- Haruki Murakami, would love to pick his brain if I’m being fairly honest. He’s an amazing writer.
11. What is your favourite colour and why?
- Green. There’s something beautiful about it, it’s always been my favorite color. It makes me think of nature, something bright and loving, it makes me feel at peace.
- When are you happiest?
- What’s your favorite quote from a movie/book?
- Do you believe in soulmates? Why?
- If you could be any animal what would it be?
- What’s something you resent paying for?
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- If you could play any instrument, what would it be, and why?
- If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?
- When was the last time you laughed?
- When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
- What’s wrong but sounds right?
Leave a Reply